Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Its a new beginning...

This entry is to open a new chapter on a fresh page...
I am about to start a new piece, don't quite know how to start...
The concept is sort of like this:
Its a textile piece. Elements of the piece connect with one another creating illusions. Things are above and below. There are layers, there is depth and there is relief. 
I want to look at images of cells and other organisms for inspiration. This piece will represent my own relations with the world, with Life and Creation...this is not a religious piece...it is though a highly spiritual and absolutely personal, intimate view of Life...
I want to use printing in this piece.  I thought it could be digital printing...but that could put a restriction on the size of the piece...unless I piece it together?...
More images, sketches, ideas coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment